How to ORDER
We suggest you setup an account.
All of your order history, details and access to be able reprint invoices and other information is there ready for when you need it. We understand that you need to be able to order when you get a chance and setting up an account gives you all the information you may need, when you want it.
We have made ordering simple.
1. Enter the sizes you require in the grid for the colour you are after.
Volume discounts are calculated and your total for that product is also shown at the top of the page.
2. If you are just after blank clothing then hit the ADD TO CART button under the grid.
If you are also after embroidery, then click here to find out more.
3. Once you click the ADD TO CART button, items in the grid only are loaded to your cart. You can edit, remove, continue shopping or checkout.
Volume price is also shown at cart level - ex GST.
4. To find out your shipping fee click the shipping button and enter details.
Orders over 22Kg can only be calculated at checkout with full address details.
Shipping is calculated based on either cubic volume or weight and prices are live rates from our delivery services.
5. If you have everything your after, click checkout and enter your details, (automatic if your logged into your account) select your payment option and fill this out and your done.
6. Payment options available are via several online transaction processes,(Credit Card, PayPal, etc), direct deposit, (order is processed when remittance or payment received) and pay by phone via credit card (available business hours only).
If you need a quote, you can place an order for what you are after, enter all your details and then select direct deposit. This will give you a quote that can be paid or will be cancelled if left for over 30 days. For direct deposit, no action is taken until the invoice is paid.
We will order in the stock and ship out to you and provide a tracking number once we get it in from our suppliers.
A couple of things you need to know.
We do not hold stock, with over 90,000 different styles, colours and sizes available, all stock is ordered in to us as required and we send out either blank or embroidered with your logo. We supply individuals up to businesses of all sizes and anyone needing industry brands for any purpose or need.
Please keep in mind that we have to wait for the suppliers to courier out a delivery and the delays that can occur due to this and we also don't offer returns or refunds for incorrect choice. The cost to firstly ship an item back to us and then we have to send back to supplier. most also charge a minimum $15 restocking fee, so shipping a $20 polo back could be in excess of $45 in shipping and fees.