PlusEmbroidery.com.au respects the privacy of all its customers’ personal information and will not, under any circumstances, exchange, sell or otherwise spread the use of any information collected on our website or by telephone. All information collected will be kept confidential and used only to serve customers or as required by law.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personal identifying information, but they do enable us to personalize our home page for you and allow us to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent it from doing so. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
Keeping your personal information confidential is a top priority for all PlusEmbroidery.com.au employees.
- We will safeguard, according to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality, all non-public, personal information that our customers or representatives of our customers share with us. “Non-public, personal information,” include information such as a customer’s name, address, telephone number, date of birth, website usage history and online applications or other forms, as well as purchasing history.
- We will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information. We will conduct our business in a manner that keeps personal customer information secure.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum required to deliver superior service and conduct our business.
- We collect personal information about customers from the following sources:
- Your inquiries to PlusEmbroidery.com.au via Phone, Email, mail courier, or our Website;
- Your transactions with us, our web-affiliates or others; and
- Your transactions with non-affiliated third parties.
It is our policy that authorized PlusEmbroidery.com.au employees may only access personal information on a need-to-know basis. We may contact you regarding fund solicitation/account resolution, sales, or product deliveries.
We will not share personal customer information (of either current or former customers), outside of PlusEmbroidery.com.au for any purpose other than to facilitate payment for services rendered or goods sold, unless the disclosure has been authorized by the customer or is permitted or required by law.
Please contact us if there is any change to your personal information.
Please note, if you decide not to receive marketing emails from PlusEmbroidery.com.au you may still receive ‘Transactional’ email messages regarding your order (i.e., order confirmation, shipping information, customer service notifications, abandoned shopping cart reminders, etc.). You can easily opt out of all email communications from us by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all email messages. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When necessary, we will review and revise our Privacy Policies to protect customer information.